If it was easy, everyone would be walking around with six-packs.
What does it mean to fight and why is it so important? Can you get where you want without fighting for it? And where does discipline, structure, and accountability fit in?
Ali is a successful entrepreneur, speaker, coach and MMA fighter.
I (Miles) am good friends with Ali and am in fact partnering with him on his latest venture, Fighter Bodies, which is the only fitness program with active MMA fighters as your coach, who are also certification in personal training and nutrition. Built by fighters for fight fans.
Some of what we cover:
- His unique meditation practice
- His journey into MMA
- His journey into entrepreneurship
- How he had the idea for Fighter Bodies, his current focus
- Addictions and how he overcomes them
- The important role of discipline
- His experience in the Cannabis industry
- From extremely shy to leader of a Toast Masters group
- How to stop the cycle of letting yourself down
- The important of masculinity
Connect with Ali