Ryan is an American Buddhist entrepreneur. As the founder of Kitcaster, a podcast booking agency, he facilitates thousands of extraordinary conversations.
Prior to Kitcaster, Ryan owned a media and marketing agency for 10 years. For eight of those years, he has hosted the founder’s podcast Talklaunch. Consistently ranked in the iTunes “Top 100” podcasts, he has recorded 300+ interviews with more than a quarter-million downloads.
He is married with two kiddos in Denver, CO. He enjoys training Brazilian jiu-jitsu (purple belt) and capoeira (green / yellow cord), volunteering as a finance mentor, and is an avid sportsman.
In this awesome conversation with Ryan, we cover…
- Ryan’s winding entrepreneurial journey
- When to stop and when to keep going
- Are you the person to do this?
- Time managment & knowing how when to say no
- Can we be the best in the world at this?
- The power of podcasting
- Validating ideas (Minimal viable product)
- Figuring out your “All I do is….” statement.
- American Buddhism
- “Am I doing this right?”
- Having patience and understanding the process
Kitcaster – Ryan’s podcast booking agency.
The Box Workshop – A workshop for creatives to finish what they started – Join the waitlist.