“People don’t care what you know until they know how much you care.“
Tristan Truscott, Co-owner of Satori method, is a black belt in martial arts, mindset, and marketing who’s dedicated to sharing the keys for vibrant health, wellbeing and happiness.
Tristan has an incredible story.
He grew a successful dojo (largest in Austin at the time), had a back injury in 2001 that rendered him virtually immobile, explored all healing options for years, nothing worked, had a $90,000 back surgery, broke, can’t move, thinking about an “exit strategy” for the first time in life, makes a deal with the Devine, finds Qigong, healed himself, builds the Satori method, learns business and marketing to reach millions.
Tristan sifted through the BS marketing ads, courses, programs, and tactics to find the real stuff. He took all the marketing courses that Bill and I loathe, but he was able to cut through the non-sense and use the components that work.
“People don’t buy what you do buy why you do it.“
Learn more at satorimethod.com
- What really matters in marketing
- How Facebook live changed everything for him
- Human connection in marketing
- Going from a white belt to a black belt in marketing
- How to know and speak to your true audience
- Energy optimization
- The power of Qi Gong + an easy way to get started
- Taking care of your body
- Energy irrigation / finding your blockages
Leave us a review: ratethispodcast.com/artofnotyelling
Sponsor the pod: subtleartofnotyelling.com/sponsor