“I’ve already hit my peak…I’ve already had my best ideas, best energy, best thinking…look at everyone else doing it way better than me…why am I so bad at this?”
Does this sound familiar?
Maybe your mind is nice to you and never bullies you into feeling less than.
For the rest of us, it’s a full time job getting out of our own way.
We (Bill and Miles) have a raw conversation about how and when imposter syndrome shows up for us, how it feels, and how to kick its ass so you can get back to being a badass.
We were hesitant to discuss this topic because it feels a bit tired, but I think we really hit an angle that’s not discussed as openly.
If you ever feel like a fraud..like you got lucky…like “they” are going to find you out, give this episode a listen!
- Imposter syndrome / comparison
- Faking it until you make it (good vs. bad)
- Being a fraud, not being good enough
- Roadmap vs. story
- Getting out of your own way
- Everything is figureoutable
- You’re not as dumb as you think